11 June 2007

The Teeth!



Aside from this being the first short length Teeth Music Video, this is also the first time I have ever been terrified of an effort to censor a song. Turn this motherfucker up real loud and watch. It's a perfect rock song and this video is awesome. Be sure to watch it all the way through to the end to witness Brian Ashby's encounter with the supernatural. Splendid!



This video is currently my favorite Teeth video. It's sad and sexy. That's what I told Peter when I first saw it, and I think he agrees. Ryan Cannava and the CPA deliver a simple concept done right. The result is a very stylized video which deserves keen attention to details.



See the Teeth live the next chance you get. Steal a car. Cash in your airline miles. Jump a train. Build a rocket. Whatever it takes. This band makes the live rock show everything it should be. I never miss a Teeth show if I can help it. Thanks to Richard for capturing this moment in time and putting it up on YouTube. Please do this again!



When I was a child, there was still some mystery as to what took out the dinosaurs. These days there really isn't a mystery. Except for why this haunting claymation dinosaur footage works so well with this song. This is the last track on the new Teeth album "You're My Lover Now". Instantly both eerie and charming. Poor dinosaurs.

1 comment:

Shot By A Fan said...

THANKS for posting some of my videos.....more to come!!!